- Austrian citizenship
- Proof of urgent flight on this date (e.g. boarding card)
- Airline or border police confirms the necessity
- Official photo ID (e.g. expired passport, driver's license, ) or an independent witness with photo ID
- A passport photo (portrait format 35 x 45 mm) that meets passport criteria and is no older than six months
- In case of a name change: additional marriage certificate or name change notice
- You must apply in person for the issuance of an emergency passport. The issuance takes approximately 30 minutes.
- The emergency passport shall be issued for the duration of the trip.
COSTSEmergency passport: € 75.90 cash
Emergency passport for minors:
- Be aware: no first issue of a passport possible
- From two years onwards : € 30.00 cash
- From 12 years onwards: € 75.90 cash